Why Choose Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
For the ultimate in whole-of-home heating and cooling for Perth conditions, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is a popular choice because:
- it is reliable, long-lasting and unobtrusive
- it copes well with humidity and Perth’s extreme heat
Reverse cycle air conditioners need to be installed by specialist dealers, because the design and components used are as important as the brand of air conditioner. It doesn’t matter if you buy the top of the range system if your zones and outlets are in the wrong place, or the components leak cooled air into your roof.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Air and Water Residential
- WOMO service award 2014 and 2015 for being voted in the top 5% of business based on our customers’ independent reviews.
- Air & Water use the Airstream air distribution system – it’s guaranteed not to leak air (option to upgrade from R1.0 to R1.5 thermal rated insulated ducting).
- We calculate your heat load to ensure your air conditioner is sized correctly. We custom design your aircon and provide popular options like the iSave FreeAir system, individual temperature control by zone and WIFI controllers.
- Air & Water provide a 5 year guarantee on our installation (industry standard 2 years).
- We bulk buy to save you more and provide quick and easy interest free finance options.
Compare Reverse Cycle Brands
Air and Water Residential are specialist dealers for popular quality brands including Daikin, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba alongside Airstream’s market leading components. We provide a range of quality systems to suit all needs and budgets. The running costs of these units are similar under normal operating conditions. There is a noticeable difference in running costs on low fan speed settings (used to heat or cool small areas) where Actron and Daikin come into their own.
Airstream’s iZone 31o controller has a range of features including being able to you to use your smart phone as a remote control and conrolling air flow from your controller (or phone).
|Compare ducted reverse cycle air conditioning brands[border]|
|Variable fan speed (meaning, if zoned you can reduce airflow & running costs)||Yes reduce to 50% on cooling, 30% on heating*||Yes reduce to 75%||Yes reduce to 67%|
|Maximum size of system for homes on single phase power||16.0kW||14.0kW||15.0kW|
|Maximum size of system for homes on three phase power||24.0kW||20kW||20.0kW|
|Standard and premium models||Yes – Standard, Premium and Premium Inverter Plus||No||No|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Maximum number of zones on brand’s controller / iZone controller||8 / 12||8 / 12||8 / 12|
|Fully programmable controller||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Optional room or zone temperature control||Either with iZone 310 controller||Either with iZone 310 controller||Either with iZone 310 controller|
|Optional fresh air intake to save on running cost||Yes with the iZone controller. Read about the iSave FreeAir package on the aircon pages|
|Manufactured in||Thailand & Australia||Thailand & China||South Korea|
|Why we love this brand||After sales service, features & full iZone compatibility||Price, after sales service & full iZone compatibility||Price & full iZone compatibility|
|Information current at July 2015||Do not purchase based on this information without confirming that it’s still current.|
* On Premium Inverter Plus range (FDYQT) released in 2015, call us for details on 6363 5343.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Prices
Each home and air con installation is so different that it is impossible to provide prices online for air conditioning systems.
Our dedication to customer service and quality air conditioning systems is demonstrated by our customer review. You can read them on the WOMO website.
Please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote for your Perth home.