Why Choose Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
For the ultimate in whole-of-home heating and cooling for Perth conditions, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (also known as ducted refrigerated or ducted air conditioning) is a popular choice because it:
- is reliable, long-lasting and unobtrusive
- copes well with humidity and Perth’s extreme heat
Ducted refrigerated air conditioners need to be installed by specialist dealers, because the design and components used are as important as the brand of air conditioner. It doesn’t matter if you buy the top of the range aircon if your zones and outlets (ceiling grilles) are in the wrong place, or the components leak cooled air into your roof.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Air and Water Residential
- Air & Water, in Perth, are specialist dealers for a range of brands so there is certain to be an aircon to meet your budget and needs. Air & Water provide a range of options to reduce your aircon’s running cost and make it easier to use. Optional upgrades include the market leading iZone 320 controller, iSave system, sensors to set different temperatures in each zone, aircon control from your smart phone, rubbish removal and 5 year installation warranty.
- Air & Water install the jobs other aircon companies hate. We employ our own installers and so are confident that we can fit your aircon in when most subcontractors would give up. Air & Water use the Airstream air distribution system – it’s guaranteed not to leak air ( and option to upgrade from R1.0 to R1.5 thermal rated insulated ducting).
- We care that you care: Air & Water received Word Of Mouth service awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016 for being voted in the top 5% of business based on our customers’ independent reviews.
- We custom design your aircon and calculate your heat load to ensure your air conditioner is sized correctly.
- We provide quick and easy interest free finance options from 6 months to 3 years, get your pre-approval now.
Air and Water Residential are specialist dealers for popular quality brands including Daikin, Panasonic, Carrier and Toshiba air conditioning which we install with Airstream’s market leading components. The running costs of these units are similar under normal operating conditions. There is a noticeable difference in running costs on low fan speed settings (used to heat or cool small areas) where Daikin and Actron come into their own.
Compare ducted reverse cycle air conditioning brands
|Variable fan speed (reduce airflow & running costs)||Yes reduce to 50% on cooling, 30% on heating*||Yes reduce to 75%||Yes reduce to 50%||Yes reduce to 50%|
|Max size single phase power||16.0kW||14.0kW||13.5kW||16.5kW (inverter)|
|Max size three phase power||24.0kW||20kW||20.0kW||25.0kW (fixed speed)|
|Range of models||Standard, Premium and Premium Inverter Plus||Standard, Low Profile and Bulkhead||Medium and High Static to treat small and large areas respectively||Inverters for single phase, fixed speed for 3 phase power supply|
|Unit warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Max # zones on standard / premium package||6 / 14||6 / 14||6 / 14||6/Premium N/A|
|Air Con & zone Controller||Daikin Standard + iZone 110||Panasonic Standard
+ iZone 110
+ iZone 110
+& iZone 110
|Combined aircon & zone control||Daikin Zone Controller
or iZone 320
|iZone 320 – one integrated controller to operate aircon, zones, iSave, & temperature sensors wireless from anywhere in the world||N/A|
|Set different temperatures in each zone?||Yes if you upgrade to wireless sensors or iSense||No|
|iSave system to save running costs?||Yes optional extra||No|
|Manufactured in||Thailand & Australia||Thailand & China||Japan|
|Why we love this brand||After sales service, custom designed parts, features & full iZone compatibility||Price, trusted brand & full iZone compatibility||Price, Japanese manufacture and full iZone compatibility||Price. The first ever air conditioner brand.|
* On Premium Inverter Plus range (FDYQT) released in 2015, call us for details on 6363 5343.
Information current at March 2016. Do not purchase based on this information without confirming that it’s still current.
Each home and air con installation is so different that it is impossible to provide prices online for ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems. Please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote either by uploading your building’s plans, or by contacting us and we can come to your home or business. Save more, check out our current air conditioning specials.