Top 5 Reasons to Choose Air and Water Residential
- WOMO service award 2014 and 2015 for being voted in the top 5% of business based on our customers' independent reviews
- Air & Water use the Airstream air distribution system - it's guaranteed not to leak air, (includes R1.2 thermal rated insulated ducting).
- We calculate your heat load to ensure your air conditioner is sized correctly. We custom design your aircon.
- Air & Water provide a 5 year guarantee on our installation (industry standard 2 years).
- We bulk buy to save you more and provide quick and easy interest free finance options.
About Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
For the ultimate in whole of home heating and cooling for WA conditions, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is the popular choice.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning:
- is reliable, long-lasting and unobtrusive,
- copes well with humidity and Perth’s extreme heat.
- needs to be installed by specialist dealers, because the design and components used are as important as the brand of air conditioner. It doesn’t matter if you buy the top of the range air conditioner if your zones and outlets are in the wrong place, or the components leak cooled air into your roof.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Reviews
Air and Water Residential are experts in the design and installation of ducted reverse cycle air conditioners in Perth.
- We only use top quality Airstream components.
- We take extra time to ensure your unit is installed correctly and we don’t cut corners.
- We design the system to meet your needs and your home’s design.
Our dedication is demonstrated by Air & Water winning the 2014 and 2015 customer service award from WOMO.
Air and Water Residential are specialist dealers for popular quality brands including Daikin, LG, Panasonic and Airstream. We provide a range of quality systems to suit all needs and budgets. The running costs of these air conditioners are similar under normal operating conditions. There is a noticeable difference in running costs on low fan speed settings (used to air condition small areas) where Actron and Daikin come into their own.
Airstream’s iZone 31o controller has a range of features including being able to you to use your smart phone as a remote control and conrolling air flow from your controller (or phone).
|Compare ducted reverse cycle air conditioner brands[border]|
|Variable fan speed (meaning, if zoned you can reduce airflow & running costs)||Yes reduce to 50% on cooling, 30% on heating*||Yes reduce to 75%||Yes reduce to 67%|
|Maximum size of system for homes on single phase power||16.0kW||14.0kW||15.0kW|
|Maximum size of system for homes on three phase power||24.0kW||14.0kW||20.0kW|
|Standard and premium models||Yes||No||No|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Maximum number of zones on brand’s controller / iZone controller||8 / 12||8 / 12||8 / 12|
|Fully programmable controller||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Optional room or zone temperature control||Either with iZone 310 controller||Either with iZone 310 controller||From July 2014, now iZone 310 compatible|
|Optional fresh air intake to save on running cost||Coming in August 2014, only with the iZone controller. Call 6363 5343 for details|
|Manufactured in||Thailand & Australia||Thailand & China||South Korea|
|Why we love this brand||After sales service, features & full iZone compatibility||Price & full iZone compatibility||Price & after sales service|
|Information current at October 2014||Do not purchase based on this information without confirming that it’s still current.|
* On models due to be released in 2015
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Prices
Each home and aircon installation is so different that it is impossible to provide prices online for ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems.
Please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote for your Perth home.