So you don’t want several air conditioners outside your home but your budget doesn’t stretch to ducted air conditioning or ducted air conditioning won’t fit?
A multi split air conditioner may be just what you are looking for.
A multi split air conditioner comprises multiple heads (indoor fan coil units) powered by one compressor (outdoor unit). They are reverse cycle so they cool and heat your home. They are the ultimate in flexibility – for you to use and for installation in challenging home layouts.
A multi split uses inverter technology for increased efficiency, lower running costs and reduced noise.
The multi split air conditioner is known by many names including multi head split system, multi split system air conditioner and other similar names. Read our blog to discover if a multi split air conditioner is right for your home and how you live in it.
Multi split air conditioning is supplied and installed by specialist air conditioning dealers because it is more complex to design and install than a standard wall split system.
Why Choose Air & Water in Perth?
- Air and Water install the jobs other aircon companies hate. We employ our refrigeration mechanics and installers so we are confident that we can fit your aircon in when most subcontractors would give up.
- You care that we care. We have won Word Of Mouth customer service awards for 2014, 2015 and 2016 based on our customers’ reviews.
- You get the peace of mind of a 5 year installation warranty. (In Perth the industry standard is 2 years)
- We come to your home to give you a free quote (Perth metro area). We measure your home and check which type of air conditioner will fit and which will best suit your budget and lifestyle. We do our best to give certainty of pricing but it is difficult with a multi split system.
- You want to enjoy your aircon now but want the convenience of paying by instalments we offer finance.
Multi Split Air Conditioner Brands from Air & Water
Air and Water Residential are a specialist multi split air conditioner dealer for leading brands Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Panasonic and Daikin.
|Compatible Heads*||Wall splits, cassettes, ducted fan coil unit, floor consoles or a combination|
|Number of Heads||2-5 (Multi NX)
2 -14 (VRV-S)
|Outdoor Unit Size**
|5.2 – 15.6kW (Multi NX)
9.0 – 24.0kW (VRV-S)
|4.0-12.5kW||6.8 – 10.0kW|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Get a free quote for your home today|
Information at April 2022. Please do not rely on this information without confirming that it is up to date.