Why Choose Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
For the ultimate in whole-of-home heating and cooling for Perth conditions, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (also known as ducted refrigerated or ducted air conditioning) is a popular choice because it:
- is reliable, long-lasting and unobtrusive
- copes well with humidity and Perth’s extreme heat
Ducted refrigerated air conditioners need to be installed by specialist dealers, because the design and components used are as important as the brand of air conditioner. It doesn’t matter if you buy the top of the range aircon if your zones and outlets (ceiling grilles) are in the wrong place, or the components leak cooled air into your roof.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Air and Water
- Air & Water, in Perth, are specialist dealers for a range of brands so there is certain to be an aircon to meet your budget and needs. Air & Water provide a range of options to reduce your aircon’s running cost and make it easier to use. Optional upgrades include the market leading iZone 435 controller, iSave system, sensors to set different temperatures in each zone, aircon control from your smart phone, rubbish removal and 5 year installation warranty.
- Air & Water install the jobs other aircon companies hate. We employ our own installers and so are confident that we can fit your aircon in when most subcontractors would give up. Air & Water use the Airstream air distribution system – it’s guaranteed not to leak air ( and option to upgrade from R1.0 to R1.5 thermal rated insulated ducting).
- We care that you care: Air & Water received Word Of Mouth service awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016 for being voted in the top 5% of business based on our customers’ independent reviews.
- We custom design your aircon and calculate your heat load to ensure your air conditioner is sized correctly.
- We provide quick and easy finance options from 2 months to 7 years.
Compare Reverse Cycle Brands
Air and Water Residential are specialist dealers for popular quality brands including Daikin, Panasonic, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioning and Gree which we install with Airstream’s market leading components. The running costs of these units are similar under normal operating conditions.
Compare ducted reverse cycle air conditioning brands
* On Premium Inverter Plus range (FDYQT) released in 2015, call us for details on 6363 5343.
Information current at April 2022. Do not purchase based on this information without confirming that it’s still current.
Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Prices
Each home and air con installation is so different that it is impossible to provide prices online for ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems. Please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation quote either by uploading your building’s plans, or by contacting us and we can come to your home or business. Save more, check out our current air conditioning specials.