2nd Jul 2016By Julie Curnow
Wireless Light Switch Coming Spring 2016
Get more from your iLight by adding an optional iLight wireless light switch, available spring 2016.
The iLight switch uses radio frequency (RF) for wireless operation of your iLight.
Why we love the iLight Wireless Light Switch:
- Save money and hassle as no electrician is required to install the switch
- Saves running cost as the occupancy sensor dims and turns off the light when you leave the room (see picture)
- The switch contains two AAA batteries and sends a wireless coded command to the iLight lamp(s)
- Saves eye strain as the light sensor automatically adjust the iLight’s brightness in response to a change in the ambient light levels
- Has a temperature sensor which works with the optional iZone 325 lighting and air conditioning controller^. The sensor allows a separate temperature to be maintained at each zone in your home and controls the air conditioner as well.
- Switch all (or a preset number of) lights off with one button
- Choice of 3 Clipsal colours – black, white or Ocean mist
- 2 year warranty
^ iZone 325 is a cutting edge ducted aircon and zone controller which replaces your current controller(s). iZone 325 wired controller is compatible with current model Daikin, Panasonic, Fujitsu, LG, Temperzone, Samsung, Hitachi and Toshiba ducted air conditioners.
Setting up the iLight Switch
Simple instructions (written in English) take you through pairing the switch with your iLight system. Just fix the switch on to your wall with screws and rawl plugs ( not provided).
The iLight is available from approximately 1 September 2016 and the iLight WiFi switch will be available in Spring 2016. Pricing of the wireless light switch is not yet confirmed. The iLight 3 bulb starter pack with WiFi bridge is $325. Additional LED bulbs are $55 each. Contact Us today for more information.Is this article helpful? Share it with others: