The iZone controller is leading the way in smart and stylish
ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and zone control in one easy to use touch pad.
Their flagship product, the iZone 325 (which replaces the iZone 310, 311, 312 & 320), comes with features unmatched across Australia; and it’s designed & supplied by a local Perth business.
iZone 325 Features
- Controls up to 6 zones (or option to extend to 12 zones)
- Control your airflow from your controller; no costly service technician visit to adjust the damper settings in the ducting
- Only the iZone controller is needed to operate your air conditioner. Most competitor systems, eg MyAir, still need the manufacturers’ remote
- Inbuilt 4G wireless control to operate your iZone from your smart phone or tablet so your perfect temperature is reached by the time you get home
- Integrates with the iSave system. iSave saves you a fortune in ducted reverse cycle air conditioning running costs
- Controls your iLight LED light bulbs – the affordable way to get smart wireless lighting control
- Hard coded software so it cannot be hacked – a well known competitor controller had to be withdrawn as it’s tablet based controller was hacked
- Filter clean alert – it costs more to run your aircon and your aircon doesn’t last as long if you don’t keep the filter clean
- Set up to nine favourite settings to suit all family members and all occasions
- 7 day timer so you have the convenience of a timer but without having your aircon on unnecessarily
- Program your screen colour to match your decor
- Industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Set a different temperature in each zone – great for when the kids are asleep and the parents are awake
- iSense for individual zone temperature control plus motion detectors to save running costs and able to set the temperature from both the controller or the sensor
- Choice of three clipsal fascia plate colours to match your switches.
The iZone 325 is custom designed to integrate with various brands of air conditioner. This means that you only need one air conditioning controller. The iZone controller is compatible with key brands of air conditioner used in Australia: Daikin, Panasonic, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Samsung, Temperzone, Hitachi and LG.
iZone 110 and iZone 225 Controllers
For builders, property managers and people on a tight budget, you may opt for the manufacturer’s standard (not zoned) air conditioning controller and get the iZone 110 or iZone 225 for your zone controller. Both have a simple push button operation:
- iZone 110 controls up to 6 zones
- iZone 225 controls 6 to 12 zones
Air and Water Residential supplies and installs Daikin Panasonic and Toshiba with iZone controllers. Contact Air and Water Residential for your free quote to discover how iZone could make you.