Top 5 Reasons to Choose Air and Water Residential
Continuous flow hot water systems are ideal for people who never want to run out of hot water and only want to heat the water they use. Unlike instantaneous hot water systems your water doesn’t run cold if someone flushes a toilet. They are most suitable for premises on natural gas.
About Rinnai Infinity
Twenty years ago, Rinnai were the first company to design and manufacture a continuous flow hot water system, which required no tank (so they are really compact). Their first system was named the Infinity, as you never run out of hot water. By continually improving the Infinity’s operation, adding new models and including optional extras, Rinnai remain the market leader today:
- All Rinnai Infinity models are designed and manufactured in Japan to suit Australian conditions and requirements.
- Rinnai have a team of service technicians in Perth.
- There are four models of Rinnai Infinity systems ranging from the 16 litre water flow rate designed for 1 shower and 1 tap to be turned on simultaneously, up to the monster 32 litre water flow rate which is designed for 3 showers and 1 tap to be turned on simultaneously.
- Without controllers, even the Infinity will permit some temperature variations. But by adding controllers you can set your perfect hot water temperature and forget it – no more juggling hot and cold taps to get the right balance, which means you save water.
- The new Rinnai Touch is so clever it allows you to use one remote controller to provide wireless temperature control to any tap!
Continuous Flow Hot Water Models and Prices
Air and Water Residential supply and install the full range of Rinnai Infinity including the Builders’ and Heavy Duty Ranges. Call us on (08) 6363 5343 for details and prices.
|Rinnai Infinity||Rinnai Infinity Plus||Rinnai Infinity Smartstart||Rinnai Infinity Envirosmart|
|Star rating (indicates running cost of gas usage not water usage)||5.6 – 6.2 star||5.8 star||5.8 star||7.0 star (26l) & 6.8 star (32l)|
|Benefit||Never run out of hot water, Precise temperature control with optional controllers||Same as Infinity & Slimline model, Also has an inbuilt (diagnostic) status monitor||Same as Infinity & Water saving (preheats your water to the desired temperature. No water wasted but you have to wait for the water to heat). Best plumbed in when the house is being built.||Same as Infinity & Super efficient so lower running cost & minimal gas wastage|
|How it works||Variable gas flow to heat the water||Recirculating pump system. Needs controller(s) to activate this feature||Condensing unit ie second heat exchanger so 95+% efficient|
|Features||Compatible with water saving showers and taps Fault diagnostic system so the Infinity will cut out if the water temperature is more than 3oC hotter than it should be to avoids scalds or damage to your system|
|Choice of water flow rates (litres per minute)||16, 20, 26 & 32 l/min||26 l/min||26 l/min||26 & 32 l/min|
|Tank colour||White||Silver metallic||White||Silver metallic|
|Controllers (option)||Yes 4 types – wireless, universal, deluxe bathroom and deluxe kitchen. Can have up to 4 controllers in your home. If you install 2 or more controllers at the time of your Infinity installation, Rinnai offers a five year parts and labour warranty. The Rinnai Infinity 26 Touch allows one wireless controller to control the temperature of any tap in your home. Available with Australia’s favourite model the Rinnai Infinity 26.|
|Other options||Internal 26 litre model with 6.1 star rating||None||None||None|
|Cheap to run||Yes||Yes||Yes||Extremely|
|System life||Around 15 years|
|Domestic use warranty*||3 years parts and labour. Industry leading 12 years on heat exchanger (the hardest working component). Accessories 1 year.
Parts & labour increased to 5 years when 2 or more controllers are installed with your Infinity. Conditions apply.
|Get a quote for your home|
Information current at May 2014. Don’t purchase based on this information without confirming it is still current.
* Commercial use warranty 1 year.