Nothing is more appealing than a log fire on a cold winter’s evening. Now you can be instantly warm and cosy at the touch of a button with a gas log fire.
Most fires come in a wide range of choices:
- surrounds of black, stainless steel or a combination
- displays of log, pebbles or coloured glass
- see through (double or triple sided) fires for when you want a feature in two rooms
- decorative fires for when style is more important than warmth.
Confused? Look at our fire range below then come to our showroom to check out our working displays, speak to our knowledgeable staff and get your gas fireplace quote (or we can provide a free in-home quote throughout the Perth metro area). We can even recommend someone to build and decorate your fire surround.
Air and Water Residential’s Range of Free Standing Gas Fires:
Air and Water Residential:
- display a range of free standing and inbuilt fires at our Maddington showroom to suit all needs and budgets.
- supply three of the most popular quality brands – Heat n Glo, Rinnai and Regency gas log fires
- supply decorative fires from the Kemlan Lowline series – for when looks are more important than heat.
- install gas heaters across the Perth metro area from Two Rocks to Mandurah.
- can install a zero clearance firebox so you can have an inbuilt gas fire even if you don’t have a chimney or brick wall. You build the wall or we can recommend someone to do it for you.
- can supply and install your hearth or fire surround.
- offer retrofit models to replace your existing fire.
- work from house plans and with your builder for installation in your new build home
- can install an optional heat transfer system, to spread the heat to another room
- provide a 5 year installation guarantee
- install your fire promptly. hassle free and by reliable licensed installers
- offer range of quick and easy interest free finance options.
Gas Fireplace Brand Comparison
|Made In||America||New Zealand||Canada|
|Models available if have no chimney?||Yes inbuilt or free standing||Yes inbuilt or free standing||Yes inbuilt or free standing|
|Contemporary and traditional styles||Yes including double sided model||Yes||Yes including double sided model|
|Choice of fascias||Yes||Yes on inbuilt fires||Yes on inbuilt fires|
|Remote control||Yes – all models||Some models||Yes optional on some models, included with GF900|
|Child lock||Yes – on the remote||Some models||No|
|Natural gas & LPG fires?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Australian Gas Association Certified||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|System life||20 – 30 years||20 – 30 years||20 – 30 years|
|Warranty unit construction||Limited lifetime heat exchanger and firebox, rest 10 years||10 year prorata on heat exchanger only||Limited lifetime heat exchanger, firebox, glass for thermal damage and more|
|Warranty parts and labour||1 year labour, parts 1 and 2 years||5 years labour, 1 year parts, fan 2 years||5 years labour, 1 year parts|
|Why we love this brand||Market leaders in innovation
Most realistic logs
Massive range of options
|Well known “local” brand.||Well constructed.
FG38 & FG39 free standing gas fires (stoves) extremely popular & loved
|See our working displays at our Maddington showroom|