Air and Water Residential in Perth ensures your air conditioning installation is high quality and happens as quickly as possible.
We only install air conditioners we supply so we know the air conditioner is appropriately sized for your property and is a quality brand. That’s how we have the confidence to offer a 5 year guarantee on our installation.
When it comes to installing your air conditioner there is a wide variation in the knowledge, experience and care taken by the installers. These factors are compounded when you need three trades people to install any ducted air conditioner (ducted reverse cycle or evaporative air con).
At Air and Water Residential we have a hand picked team of qualified trades people and an Installation and Service Coordinator dedicated to ensuring your installation goes smoothly.
Air and Water Residential sales’ staff provide:
· Information about all types of aircon and which best addresses your needs and budget
· Information about accessories and options
· An unbiased, tailor made, obligation free quote (includes our terms and conditions and our 5 year installation warranty)
· A heat load calculation for ducted reverse cycle air conditioners that shows the system size you need to meet your requirements
· Interest free finance
· Working displays in our Maddington showroom, Perth
· A fixed priced quote, as far as practicable
Post Sale Service
Once you have found an air conditioning system you are happy with our team will provide you with high quality post sale service.
· When you have accepted a quote you will be required to pay a deposit to fix the price for 12 months.
· Within a few days of quote acceptance, we will notify you of the installation date, by phone, email or sms. If that date doesn’t suit simply let us know and we will schedule another date.
· A few days before the installation we will email or post you a letter providing details about the installation and whether the job will be installed in the morning or afternoon.
The installation team at Air and Water are all appropriately qualified and experienced trades people with police clearance.
· Will have the unit and components delivered on the day of or the day before installation.
· Will go through the location of the air conditioner and grilles with you when they arrive at your home.
· Use quality components and don’t cut corners on the things you can’t see
· Work with a tried and tested installation procedure to provide a clean, prompt and efficient installation of your air conditioner.
· Will usually install the unit in one day.
· Make sure you are completely happy with the installation by asking you to sign off on a checklist. If you are not 100% happy the check-list will ensure we are notified promptly, so we can remedy any issues.
After each trades person has completed all their tasks they will tick these off the installation checklist. This ensures both efficiency and quality. Once the installation is complete the electrician will take you through the use and care of the air conditioner and will mail your Safety Certificate.
Want to see some installation examples check out the recent work section of our blog.
We provide you with a 5 year warranty on your installation. We are also available to service your system when you call us on (08) 6363 5343.
We pride ourselves on Customer service. Read what our customers have to say.
If you have questions or want an obligation free quote please call us on 08 6363 5343 or submit your details through our contact form.